Marsh Global Connect
Service Quality and Consistency delivered through Industry-Leading Multinational Program Management Technology
The Challenge: Multinational insurance can be really complicated. Increasingly, multinational companies wish to:
- Evaluate international policies to ensure that they align-with and support the firm’s risk management philosophy.
- Take action where appropriate - optimize the overall program by eliminating redundant policies; combining policies where desirable; and perhaps securing additional coverage where needed.
- Gain additional visibility into the status of international insurance policies, e.g. policy receipt, review and transmittal; and premium invoicing, collection, and remittance.
The Solution: Marsh Global Connect
Through Marsh Global Connect, multinational risk managers can gain timely, accurate, and complete information regarding their international insurances, enabling better decision making and multinational program optimization.
Features & Benefits
- Client Information/ Profile - Ensures the Marsh network understands and delivers upon risk management objectives and philosophy. Includes key information on the company, risk management philosophy, and servicing instructions.
- Marsh Team Management - Builds and maintains the Marsh global service team, enabling easy identification of team members and communication among the team within Marsh Global Connect.
- Online Network Instructions - Ensures policies are implemented and serviced according to client wishes, by advising the Marsh network of the key details of global program placement and servicing including policy issuance and invoicing.
- Program and Policy Summaries - Enables clients to proactively manage and optimize multinational insurances, by providing a truly comprehensive view including global programs, their underlying policies, and stand-alone local policies.
- Reporting/Dashboards - Helps identify opportunities to optimize program design through graphs and charts which visually present key information on policies and premiums by coverage, policy type, country, etc.