Marsh Market Information
Manage Your Insurer Counterparty Risk
- Do you know the financial condition of your insurers?
- Do you need alerts to track changes to your insurers' financial condition?
- Do you need to report status changes to compliance audit committees?
The Solution: Marsh Market Information (MMI)
Marsh Market Information is designed to make it easier for clients to find detailed insurer and insurance-industry credit analysis and information. A timely and dynamic one-stop tool, MMI provides easy access to detailed financial information, ratings, news and analyses clients need in order to evaluate the market security risks of their insurance programs — saving them valuable time and concern.
- Provides ratings and outlooks from three major rating agencies — A.M. Best, S&P, and Moody’s.
- Helps you analyse your insurance program’s overall credit exposure by offering charts and spreadsheets that show insurer ratings by premiums/limits, by primary and excess layers, or comparative snapshots of insurer financials.
- Comprehensive financial information that:
- Displays current and historical financial ratings.
- Demonstrates the impact of financial structures such as intercompany pools and guarantees.
- Customised online tools that:
- Manage a portfolio of your insurers.
- Generate custom reports.
- Set up customised email alerts.