The time to take action is now. Organisations must move from planning to response.
It is important to take a People-First approach by listening to employees' concerns to ease anxiety and preparing to amend policies and plans based on evolving advice from governments and health officials.
While most firms plan for emergency situations that impact business continuity, the COVID-19 pandemic has caught many off guard. Marsh has been helping clients prepare for and respond to the outbreak to protect their people, business operations, and reputation.
Key questions to ask:
- Do you know what needs to be done now to protect your people and business interests?
- Do you know how your organisation might be impacted in the near and medium term?
- Do you have confidence in your plans to be able to respond and quickly recover?
- How long can your people and systems cope under these extraordinary circumstances?
- Does your insurance provide any cover for this crisis?
We are here for you
As COVID-19 continues to affect how we all do business and interact with one another, we are committed to continue to deliver timely and relevant information to our clients and broader community. If you have any questions or would like to have a conversation about the impact coronavirus is having on your business, please reach out to your Marsh representative, or email us here.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn to stay abreast on our latest updates.