How Borrowers and Lenders Can Manage Environmental Risks in Real Estate Transactions
Our one-hour webcast, “Financing and Refinancing: Environmental Risks and Solutions for Borrowers and Lenders,” covered risks that borrowers and lenders face during real estate financing as well as insurance and other solutions that are available to mitigate the exposures.
During the webcast, our panel of experts covered:
- The overall state of the commercial real estate market.
- Changing dynamics in today’s commercial real estate lending sector.
- How property managers are handling environmental risks.
- Pollution legal liability versus lender liability insurance.
- Environmental risks faced by lenders and borrowers.
- Specialty solutions to manage environmental risks.
The webcast panel included:
- Ed Morales, senior vice president, Marsh.
- Dianne Crocker, senior analyst, EDR Insight.
- Jared Dubrowsky, vice president, Marsh.
- Samantha Runyon, senior vice president, Marsh.