Webinar: Cyber Risk in Health Care
This specialized webinar designed for Health Care and Life Sciences industry professionals, focuses on understanding and evaluating cyber risks, recent trends and developments, and risk mitigation/transfer strategies.
In the webinar, Marsh Canada’s Cyber Practice leader, Gregory Eskins, Health Care Cyber Specialist Cory Verconich, and Marsh Risk Consulting’s Health Care Practice Leader Nora Constas discuss:
- Cyber risks in the context of health care.
- Regulatory landscape and recent developments.
- Risk mitigation strategies/considerations.
- Existing coverage in traditional policies.
- Cyber coverage - bridging the gaps.
- A structured process.