Insurance Company Risks: Expanding Areas of Liability to Insurers and Insureds
A panel of experts from Squire Patton Boggs covered several issues affecting financial services companies and their directors and officers in particular.
- Recent developments in cybersecurity.
- How the legal and regulatory environment is affecting the business climate.
- How to navigate sanctions against several companies.
- Deborah Lodge, partner, Squire Patton Boggs.
- Samuel Rosenthal, partner, Squire Patton Boggs.
- Steve McHale, partner, Squire Patton Boggs.
- Moderator: Don Roberts, US Insurance Company Practice leader, Marsh.