Manulife Sponsored Travel Agency Business Insurance Program
Looking to save on your business costs?
The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and Marsh Canada Limited are pleased to announce the launch of an insurance package policy for Manulife Sponsored Travel Agencies — underwritten by Northbridge Insurance. Your affiliation to Manulife allows you to access a sponsored, preferred group insurance program featuring coverage for Errors and Omissions (E&O), Commercial General Liability (CGL), and Property along with additional benefits for Manulife Sponsored Travel Agencies. Take a few minutes to compare the competitive rates available under this program and you could save.
To receive a quote, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Application Form (see link).
- Enter the information.
- Click the "Continue" button to validate the information.
- Click the "Submit" button to email us the completed form.
Please DO NOT print this application and hand-write your responses. The application should be completed online and then forwarded to us electronically as a pdf email attachment.
If you encounter any problems after you've attempted to complete the application linked below, please contact us using the information listed below. Please remember to fully explain any problems encountered or what you would like to discuss.
- Duty to Defend.
- Claims-Made Form.
- Final Adjudication Language.
- Worldwide Territory.
- Bilateral Extended Reporting Period (ERP) of 180 days included with optional ERPs available at additional cost.
- Several deductible options available.
- Claim includes non-monetary or injunctive relief.
- Travel Agent includes any past, present, or future duly licensed employee or independent contractor acting as a retail travel agent and coverage includes the advice they provide related to travel services.
- Other Insured Persons include volunteers, students or interns and independent contractors and spouse of the Insured.
CGL and Property Coverage
- Standard Business Choice Coverage Extensions will apply (ask for details).
- Coverage included as follows:
- All risk, replacement cost coverage for Business Personal Property.
- Including the perils of flood, sewer backup and earthquake.
- CGL including Non-Owned Automobile.
- Equipment Breakdown can be offered without referral for an additional $25.
- Property deductibles - Flood: $25,000; Earthquake: $100,000 or 3% whichever is greater; Sewer Backup: $2,500; All Other Losses: $1,000.
- CGL deductible - $1,000 for property damage only.
- Legal Assistance Hotline* - Free unlimited legal advice for your business.
- Fraud Coverage for those individuals mandated to carry this coverage.
- Trauma Assist.
- Provincial Regulatory Conditions - Coverage is provided in compliance with these conditions where required.
Case 1 - A travel agency with $1,500,000 in annual revenues is insured for limits of $1,000,000 CGL, $1,000,000 E&O, and $100,000 for Property with a $1,000 deductible. The current yearly insurer premium for this coverage from Northbridge Insurance, under the Manulife-sponsored program, would be $810 — representing a possible $780 saving when compared to a current quote for similar coverage in the marketplace.
Case 2 - A travel agency with $7,300,000 in annual revenues is insured for limits $5,000,000 CGL, $2,000,000 E&O, and $43,953 for Property with a $1,000 deductible. The current yearly insurer premium for this coverage from Northbridge Insurance, under the Manulife-sponsored program, would be $3,197 — representing a possible $461 saving when compared to a current quote for similar coverage in the marketplace.
Please note that the case studies provided above are only indications. Your actual premium quote will vary according to your travel agency annual revenues and coverage needs.
For more information, please contact your Marsh Canada Limited licensed insurance broker:
Toll-Free: 1 844 493 4992 | Local: 416 349 3512
Information on this web page represents a synopsis of coverage and is provided as a reference only. The actual policy, including endorsements determines coverage. It contains exclusions, limitations and other provisions not referenced (or only briefly summarized) here and the policy should be consulted for full coverage terms, conditions, and requirements. Deductibles may apply. For exact terms, definitions, limitations, and exclusions, please speak with your licensed Marsh Canada Limited insurance broker, or refer to the policy wording.
Manulife does not underwrite, administer, or adjudicate any insurance or coverage set out in this brochure.
*Services are not an insurance policy. Not all policies are eligible, contact Marsh Canada for details.