Marinassure® - General Insurance for the Recreational Boating Industry
If you require coverage as a boat dealer, boat builder, boat repair or storage facility, boat/yacht broker, boat/yacht club, or full-service marina, or supply boat dockage or rental services, Marinassure® may be the right choice for you. Recreational boating industry members currently insured through Marinassure® enjoy attractive rates and broad coverage, made possible through the power of group purchasing.
The Marinassure® insurance program, is brokered by Marsh Canada Limited (Marsh).
- Strength – Comprehensive business insurance packages specifically designed to meet the needs of the recreational boating industry, managed by experienced insurance specialists.
- Stability – Proven track record - Marsh has over 35 years experience in this segment.
- Flexibility – Policies are customized to reflect your individual business operations, needs and risks.
PACKAGE COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS
Building and General Property and Business Interruption
- All risk including flood, earthquake, and building collapse.
- Replacement Cost.
- Includes Boat Dealers Inventory.
- Can include owner’s residence on the marina property.
- Shorewalls and breakwaters.
- Covered slips.
Owned Watercraft, Physical Damage Coverage
- Personal use boats and personal watercraft.
- Work boats, including water taxi.
- Rental boats, houseboats and personal watercraft.
- General Liability (bodily injury and property damage).
- Marina Operators Liability (damage to customer units in your care).
- Boat Repairers Liability.
- Waterborne Liability (use of owned boats and demonstration of inventory units).
- Limited Pollution Liability (included on site cleanup $25,000).
OTHER AVAILABLE COVERAGES
- Owned automobile which includes hauling customer owned trailers and boats.
- Garage automobile to cover customer owned snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles in your care.
- Errors and omissions liability for boat sales including brokered and consignment sales.
- Broader pollution policies (tank, piping and pumps, or full site protection).
- Directors and officers liability.
- Legal expense coverage.
CONTACT US TODAY AND JOIN A WINNING PROGRAM!
We invite you to let us compare Marinassure® with your present insurance program. Members currently insured on the Marinassure program enjoy attractive insurance rates only made possible by the purchasing power of the vast number of participants.
Marsh Canada understands your business and has set the standard in providing insurance brokerage and risk advice to the marina industry. Our knowledgeable representatives can design a policy which provides you with the coverages you need to protect your business.
ABOUT THE INSURERS
Main Package MGA - Ropner Insurance Services Limited (underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate).
Boiler and Machinery underwritten by The Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company.
Automobile and Garage Automobile underwritten by Aviva Insurance Company of Canada.
Automobile (Rental Snowmobiles) underwritten through the Facility Association, with Royal and Sun Alliance.
Errors and Omissions Liability is brokered by Marsh UK and underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate.
Broader Pollution underwritten by Encon Group Inc. or Liberty International Underwriters.
Directors and Officers Liability underwritten by Encon Group Inc., Travelers Insurance Company of Canada, or Markel Insurance Company of Canada.
Legal Expense underwritten by DAS Legal Protection Company Limited.