Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update – October 2014
The Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update provides a summary of the latest insurance regulation and premium-related developments affecting insurance contracts procured by a multinational group.
The update covers:
- China – Product liability.
- Republic of the Congo – Premium tax increase.
- Denmark – Environmental contribution.
- Germany – Premium tax.
- Ghana – Cash before cover.
- Hong Kong – Directors and officers liability.
- Japan – Consumption tax.
- Kenya – Formal approval requirement.
- Nigeria – Approval for offshore reinsurance.
- Saudi Arabia – Compulsory insurance.
- Slovakia – Insurers’ levy.
- Zambia – Policies and premium in US dollars.