Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update – February 2014
The Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update provides a summary of the latest insurance regulation and premium-related developments affecting insurance contracts procured by a multinational group.
This update covers:
- Czech Republic – Prevention Fund Contribution.
- Chile – Insurance regulation.
- Ecuador – Social security levy.
- France – Compulsory insurance.
- Greece – Premium payments.
- Malaysia – Goods and services tax.
- Mexico – Value-added tax on premiums.
- Nigeria – Approval for offshore reinsurance.
- Puerto Rico – Insolvency levy.
- Uganda – Stamp duty.