Marsh Breakfast Morning in Association with AIG
On 4 October, Marsh along with insurer AIG will present their views on how leading organisations are evolving their thinking in managing cyber risk. The event will be led by cyber insurance, risk management, and legal experts who will highlight the growing cyber risks and regulations organisations now face.
The event will cover the following key themes:
- How cyber risk and its impact on you can be assessed.
- Lessons on effective cyber risk strategy.
- Risk mitigation and resilience.
- Investment in security tools and insurance products.
- How organisations are evolving their strategy to convert cyber risk into an opportunity.
- 8:00am: Registration and breakfast.
- 8:30am: Seminar begins.
- 10:30am: Seminar closes.
- Peter Johnson, Head of Cyber Advisory, Marsh UK & Ireland.
- Ciaran Reddin, Cyber and Professional Indemnity Underwriter, AIG, Ireland.
- Colin Rooney, Partner, Technology & Innovation Group, Arthur Cox.
Please note that 1 ¾ CPD hours have been accredited to this event.
To register your interest, please click here.