The information contained within the Marsh public website is based on sources we believe reliable and should be understood to be general risk management and insurance information only. The information is not intended to be taken as advice with respect to any individual situation and cannot be relied upon as such.
Statements concerning legal, tax or accounting matters should be understood to be general observations based solely on our experience as insurance brokers and risk consultants and should not be relied upon as legal, tax or accounting advice, which we are not authorized to provide.
Annual Reports & Meetings
Global results of our financial performance are shared on our parent company, Marsh & McLennan Companies, website. You can find an overview of the latest news, financial results, shareholder and stock information, annual reports and meetings on the investors page.
Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. Marsh & McLennan Companies also include global leaders Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
“Marsh (Insurance Brokers)” LLP is registered in Kazakhstan and carries out activities on the basis of a License for the right to operate as an insurance broker № 2.3.35 as of 08 February 2019.
- Certificate of State Reregistration of a legal entity dated 24 February 2015
- Information about state registration number and business identification number
- Certificate of initial state registration at the original location:31698-19-10-ТОО(ИУ) dated 06 March 2000
- Address: 050020, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, 17 Mitin blvd., 17, 1st floor.
- Phone: +7 (727) 3560051
- Business hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, break: 1:00pm - 2:00 pm.
Types of activities carried out:
- intermediary activities in insurance policies placement on its own behalf and on behalf of the insured;
- intermediary in reinsurance placement on its own behalf and on behalf of the reinsured (cedent);
- additional licensed activities carried out by the insurance broker in accordance with the Insurance Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The sole member of the Partnership is Marsh & McLennan Companies Services BV, a private limited company established and operating in accordance with the laws of Kingdom of the Netherlands registered in commercial register of the Chamber of Commerce under the number of 62060325 located at: 18 A Conradstraat, 3013AP, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Terms of Engagement
The general conditions under which Marsh offers its services is defined in the terms of engagement and sometimes in a personalized service level agreement. A copy of these documents is provided to the client prior to entering a contract with Marsh.
Please note that the conditions that apply to you might be different depending on the country you do business in and the services that are offered to you. Please contact us or your local Marsh representative if you wish to receive another copy of the conditions that apply to your situation.
Details of valid Third-Party Liability insurance:Insurance Policy № 16-18-14-2019-126618 as of 27 September 2019.
The object of insurance is the property interest of the Insured associated with caused material damage to the Insureds' clients (legal entities or individuals), who ordered re(insurance) intermediary activities, as a result of deliberate actions of the insured expressed in errors and omissions while performing insurance broker activities in accordance with applicable law of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Insurer: Eurasia Insurance Company, JSC. Insured risks are:
1) a court decision entered into legal force and obliging the Insured to compensate the damage caused to third parties as a result of the activities of the Insured;
2) voluntary satisfaction of a claim by the Insured to compensate the damage caused to third parties as a result of the activities of the Insured after prior agreement with the Insurer.
Policy Sum Insured - 833 250 000,00 KZT, but 557 612 167,00 KZT each and every occurrence. Deductible - 3 890 000,00 KZT. Insurance period: October 1, 2019 – September 30, 2020.