Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update – June 2013
The Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update provides a summary of the latest insurance regulation and premium-related developments affecting insurance contracts procured by a multinational group.
This update covers:
- Australia – Australian capital territory: Stamp duty
- Australia – Tasmania: Stamp duty.
- Australia – Victoria: Fire service levy.
- Canada – Manitoba: Increase in retail sales tax.
- Canada – Quebec: Decrease unlicensed premium tax.
- Colombia – Non-admitted insurance.
- Greece – Auxiliary fund rate increase.
- India – Compulsory cession reduced.
- Sri Lanka – Increase in stamp duties.