NZ Police: Legal Liability
Give notice to Dean Wells immediately of any occurrence which might give rise to a claim.
Details required are:
- Details of third party
- Nature of incident
- Estimate of liability
- Copies of any communications received
Marsh will notify the insurers and advise what further action will be taken.
- In any way admit liability – even if pressed
- Comment on the incident
- Offer any explanation
- Use the attached draft Claims Acknowledgement Letter if a claim is lodged and you are pressed to acknowledge the claim by the claimant.
- Complete a claim form, attach all information readily obtainable, and send to Dean Wells.
- Send all future correspondence from the claimant to Dean Wells or as directed.