Global Policy Digest
Manage Your Global Insurance program
- Can you quickly access any local policy?
- Do you have a professionally prepared summary that outlines key aspects of coverage?
- Can you quickly analyse your program such as your total cost of controlled master and locally placed coverages by country and coverage line?
The Solution: Global Policy Digest
Global Policy Digest (GPD) is a convenient online database that consolidates global policy information, including controlled master programs, underlying and locally placed policies. Marsh professionals in local servicing offices add relevant documentation and prepare a consistent summary for each policy, enabling risk managers to quickly access the information they need.
- Local Marsh servicing office professionals create a summary for each policy, which tracks key information in a consistent way for easy consumption and powerful reporting.
- Each policy record contains the issued policy, endorsements, as well as key supporting records such as binders and invoices as needed.
- The database can be easily searched, filtered, or ordered by a wide variety of criteria to make it easy to find policies.
- Reports can be generated as needed in Excel or PDF, including conversion of local currency to any chosen global target for comparison and totals.
- Security can be customised to allow global access for the central risk management team, while limiting local affiliate contacts to access only their local data and master program details.
- Expired policies remain accessible, allowing you to monitor historical trends.