Identifying and quantifying risk is what Marsh does every day. Our expertise and experience can help you better understand risk during the life cycle of an investment, creating value before, during, and on exit from the deal.
In addition to traditional risk and insurance due diligence services, we also provide tailor-made insurance solutions which may be used strategically to address transaction issues, enhance your negotiating position, and improve deal certainty. For the acquired portfolio company there is then a suite of insurance products and risk management services we can provide during the period of investment.
We also provide private equity management/infrastructure fund management liability insurance coverage, designed to protect private equity and infrastructure funds and their employees against claims arising out of the activities performed in managing the fund.
Our services include:
- Acquisition due diligence.
- Vendor due diligence.
- Vendor assistance.
- Warranty and indemnity insurance.
- Tax liability insurance.
- Litigation buy-out insurance.
- Specific known matters, such as environmental, or indemnities relating to contractual disputes.
- Risk and insurance services for portfolio companies during the investment period.
- Contract risk services.
- Private equity directors and officers (D&O) liability insurance.
- Private equity management liability (PEML) and infrastructure fund management liability (IFML).
- Political risks insurance.