Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update – February 2013
The Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update provides a summary of the latest insurance regulation and premium-related developments affecting insurance contracts procured by a multinational group.
This update covers:
- Cyprus – Increase in stamp duties
- Denmark – New premium tax
- Finland – Increase in premium tax rate.
- Germany – Changes in premium tax administration.
- Guatemala – Withholding tax rate changes.
- Hungary – Premium tax changes.
- Netherlands – Increase in premium tax rate.