Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update – September 2013
The Global Insurance Regulatory and Premium Tax Update provides a summary of the latest insurance regulation and premium-related developments affecting insurance contracts procured by a multinational group.
This update covers:
- Australia – Australian capital territory: Stamp duty
- Australia – Queensland.
- Colombia – Non-admitted insurance.
- Colombia – Non-admitted insurance premium tax.
- France – Motor: FGAO protection levy.
- Italy – Payment of premium taxes.
- Panama – Premium tax.
- Tanzania – Oil and gas businesses.
- Uganda – Fronting arrangements and retentions.
- United States – Foreign Account Tax Compliance (FATCA).