Claims & Financial Advisory Services
Marsh Risk Consulting’s Claims and Financial Advisory Services teams use specialized expertise in risk and loss identification, analysis, reduction, and claim management to strengthen your casualty programs and minimize impacts ahead of or following a business disruptive event.
We provide global expertise in:
- Forensic accounting.
- Casualty and liability claim consulting and management.
- Claim accounting preparation.
- Complex claim consulting.
- Mass tort consulting.
- Construction delay and dispute consulting.
Here’s what differentiates Marsh Risk Consulting’s Claims and FAS service:
- Our CIW closure rates exceed 30%, with the majority of all claims closing with reductions in total incurred values — and with less than 2% reopened.
- We’re the only organization with the resources to respond to multiple global business disruption issues simultaneously — a necessity when one or several complex claim engagements involves locations around the world.
- Our Insurance Coverage ExplorerTM solution, which lets you capture and access insurance policies, supporting documents, and important coverage details. This enables you to utilize the value of your insurance portfolio and maximize the ability of your insurance program to respond to current and future liabilities.