Marsh invests significantly in technologies that enable our clients to manage risk more simply, efficiently, and effectively. These technologies also facilitate collaboration between clients and their Marsh teams, as well as between Marsh and carrier partners.
Marsh ClearSight (formerly known as STARS) brings together integrated applications, analytics, and collaboration tools to help clients better manage their risk with data-driven insights. In short, Marsh ClearSight helps clients consolidate their risk information and optimize their risk decisions.
The Marsh Analytics Platform (MAP) enables clients to quantify and manage risk as never before through an unmatched combination of data, analytics, and technology. This comprehensive solution is backed by our industry-leading proprietary global loss database, a trained global team of sales professionals, and hundreds of devices with the industry’s only mobile content-delivery platform, known as iMAP. Some iMAP modules will also be made available to clients through Marsh ClearSight.
Marsh.com offers convenient single sign on to these tools via the My Applications section:
- Country Information - from Marsh experts and Axco, offers relevant insurance market and regulatory information from more than 160 countries. Learn more
- ClearSight - provides integrated applications, analytics, and collaboration tools to help clients better manage their risks with data-driven insights. Learn more
- Global Policy Digest - global database where local Marsh servicing teams consolidate policy documentation and prepare standard summaries for risk managers. Learn more
- Market Information - provides easy access to detailed, current financial information, ratings, news, and analyses on thousands of insurance companies worldwide. Learn more
- TEAMSITE - external facing SharePoint sites for client collaboration and insurer submissions
Additional applications are available below which may require login: