Risk is ever present in the construction sector, creating uncertainties that can increase costs, erode stakeholder confidence, and negatively impact the delivery of project goals. A professional risk management strategy can reduce uncertainty and promote increased reward.
Our team helps you assess risks and opportunities and uncover ways to use working capital more efficiently. We measure your firm’s appetite for risk, recommend solutions that meet your needs, and take your project insurance programme to market accessing the most appropriate insurers for the best structure and pricing.
Our strengths include:
- The depth of our resources, experience, and expertise.
- Our network of offices working closely with regional specialists.
- Bespoke policy wording and programme design.
- Our ability to manage contractual risk allocation.
- A targeted placement strategy which uses the strength of Marsh’s global account and, for international projects, considers the most competitive underwriters, irrespective of their geographical location.
The result (3D): Marsh’s Global Construction Practice is an international team operating across geographical boundaries. We define, design and deliver (3) solutions to meet your needs.