We would like to inform you about our next liability claims training that is taking place on 8 November 2017. This one-day intensive course will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of different issues surrounding the assessment and settlement of employers and public liability claims.
It will provide an overview as to why you choose to insure, how claims can arise, how you can gain control over claims, and how insurers handle claims.
The training will conclude with an understanding as to what is meant by a company's "total costs of risk" (TCOR) and what factors are driving claims costs, together with actions that can be taken to control these costs within the business.
Who Should Attend?
Our liability course is designed for any member of your business who is responsible for:
- Health and safety personnel.
- HR personnel.
- Supervisors/line managers.
- Senior management.
- Claims administrators.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a practical knowledge of liability claims.
- Obtain an understanding of effective claims management.
- Obtain knowledge on current issues in defending claims and how to overcome these issues.
- Gain knowledge on new and pending litigation.
- Have an understanding of recent key developments.
Cost of the Course
Cost for the training package day to include lunch/refreshments GBP975.00* per attendee.
Early bird offer of £875.00* if booked by 31 August 2017.
*Prices exclude VAT
To register please click here.