General Aviation Insurance
Marsh has assembled one of the largest general aviation insurance teams in the world, with 30 UK-based specialists. Our team works with more than 750 clients, including a number of the world's largest organisations in the following categories:
- A broad spectrum of helicopter operators, including off-shore and police/military.
- Corporate jet and turbo-prop aircraft owners and operators.
- Airline aircraft for private use.
- Aircraft charter and management, including fractional ownership fleets.
- Fixed-base operators (FBOs).
- Non-owned aircraft exposures.
Marsh place hundreds of millions of dollars in premium into the general aviation insurance market. Our general aviation team uses a wide range of innovative placement techniques, ranging from various forms of multi-year deals and the inclusion of risk management bursaries, to the use of our proprietary Marsh Flight placement facility, which offers excellent pricing, cover, and security.
Lines of Coverage:
- Aircraft hull and liability.
- Personal accident/loss of license.
- Aircraft war.
- General aviation and industrial aid.
- Hull deductible.
- Excess 52.
- Non-owned aircraft.
- Commercial helicopter hull and liability.
- General third party.
- Contingent/aircraft lease finance.