Special Education Needs and Disability Schools (SEND)
While the rewards and job satisfaction levels can be great, as a provider of care and education to children, young people, or adults with special education needs and disabilities (SEND) you will be all too familiar with the complex challenges that come from working in the sector. At Marsh, we know from experience that the risks and budget challenges facing SEND schools can be very demanding. We understand the crucial role we play in sourcing appropriate cover for you whilst keeping your insurance costs as low as possible.
As an education insurance specialist and trusted risk adviser, we use our expertise and experience to identify your individual risk needs, source competitive and specialist policy terms from a number of insurers that are tailored for your SEND school.
We understand that as a SEND school you may have a number of options when it comes to choosing your insurance provider. However, as a leading risk adviser in the education sector, we’d like you to consider talking to Marsh about the following:
- Are you paying too much for your insurance cover?
- Have you checked the value for money of your current premiums by speaking to another insurance provider in the last three years?
- Is your insurance cover comprehensive and relevant to the current risks presented by your SEND school?
- Is your current premium level sustainable? Or is it subject to retrospective annual adjustments?
- Is your school looked after by a dedicated practice of education insurance specialists, with an in-house education specific claims team?
- Are you able to spread your insurance premium payments across the course of the year?
- Does your insurance cover come with a free pre‑quote survey and risk management review?