Managing Geopolitical Risk Amid Global Instability
Webcast panel to discuss key global events and critical regions that may impact your organisation’s growth and expectations of growth in 2017.
Join us on April 12, 2017, at 4 P.M. (BST) for The New Reality of Risk® webcast to learn about strategies you can use to better understand and manage geopolitical risk.
Marsh's panel of experts will discuss:
- Key global events and critical regions that may impact your organisation’s growth and expectations of growth in 2017 and beyond.
- How to assess your need for insurance coverage.
- The difference between political risk, political violence, and trade credit insurance.
- How finance professionals view and act upon geopolitical risk concerns, with a discussion of trends identified in a recent report from the Association for Financial Professionals.
Scheduled panellists include:
- Craig Martin, director of executive programmes and treasury practice lead, Association for Financial Professionals.
- Yoel Sano, head of global political and security risk, BMI Research.
- Stephen Kay, US leader, Marsh’s Political Risk Practice.
- Liam Duffy, global client relationship management leader, Marsh’s Trade Credit Practice.
- Brian Elowe, US leader, Marsh’s Client Executive Practice.
We invite you to join the conversation through audience polling during the webcast and by submitting questions for the panel.
We also welcome your questions in advance. Simply send them to email@example.com.