Protection and Indemnity (P&I) Club Renewal 2021/22: General Increase Update
With all of the P&I clubs in the International Group having announced their 2021 renewal policies as of 7 December 2020, Marsh JLT Specialty has published its P&I Club Renewal 2021/22: General Increase Update. The report findings indicate that the average general increase is 6.5% for the 12 P&I club in the 2021/22 renewal year (Skuld is excluded as they do not report this figure).
The report covers:
- The general increase announcements to date including any changes in deductibles.
- Supplementary call history.
- General increase history.
- International Group reinsurance rates.
- Links to the renewal circulars (released to date) on the P&I club websites.
More information about the P&I market is available to subscribers of the Marsh JLT Specialty's P&I Portal.
If you would like to discuss how the findings of this report will help you during your renewal negotiations, or would like to know how to access the Marsh JLT Specialty's P&I Portal, please contact your local Marsh JLT Specialty representative in the Marine & Cargo practice.