Special Webcast: Managing the Impacts of Hurricane Irma on People and Property
On Thursday, September 14, 2017, senior experts from Marsh and Marsh Risk Consulting held a special webcast highlighting how organisations can effectively manage their recovery from Hurricane Irma.
In addition to taking questions from participants, key discussion topics centered on:
- Critical property and environmental insurance coverage issues.
- Best practices for preparing and filing claims.
- Ways organisations can support employees affected by the storm.
- How Marsh can assist from a response and recovery standpoint.
Panelists on the webcast, which was moderated by Duncan Ellis, Marsh's US Property Practice leader, included:
- Martin South, president of Marsh’s US and Canada Division.
- Ed McKenna, US leader of Marsh Risk Consulting’s Forensic Accounting and Claims Services Practice.
- Robert O’Brien, a managing director in the Marsh Claim Practice.
- Chris Smy, global leader of Marsh’s Environmental Practice.