China Client Services, EMEA
Marsh’s China Client Services provides risk and insurance services and solutions to Chinese companies operating in Europe, the Middle East and Africa across many industry segments.
As risk and insurance adviser to many of China’s leading corporations, we believe Marsh’s innovative client solutions set the standards for others to follow. Marsh is organised to serve clients efficiently and effectively, delivering tailored solutions based on complexity of the risk and global footprint, and matched to clients’ buying styles.
Through our specialist focus, we deliver services and solutions which are relevant to the risk issues of Chinese clients. What this means for our clients is:
- A deep understanding of Chinese business trends and challenges.
- The benefit of a unique service model – local teams supported by experienced Chinese insurance professionals.
- Strong relationships with all leading insurance markets.
We have a deep understanding of the many challenges Chinese companies face in today’s highly competitive and volatile business environment. Marsh offers:
- Strong risk advisory and insurance broking capabilities, enabling the negotiation of broad terms and conditions.
- Extensive knowledge management, enabling the sharing of industry insights across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Global service delivery through our extensive global network operating in over 100 countries.
We have a track record of designing and implementing global insurance programmes for multinational Chinese companies. China Client Services, EMEA maintains strong connections with Marsh offices in China and worldwide which ensures clear communication is maintained with our clients at home and abroad, via a single global Marsh team.
Key industries we serve:
- Communications, media and technology.
- Energy – oil and gas.
- Financial institutions and professional services.
- Food and beverage.
- Healthcare and medical products.
- Life sciences.
- Metals and mining.
- Power and utilities.
- Real estate.
- Renewable energy.
- Transportation and logistics.