Easy and Efficient Online Collaboration
- Can you easily find important information?
- Can you securely share large files electronically?
- Can you reliably track the status of outstanding items?
- Is your email inbox overflowing?
Managing an insurance programme is an ongoing project that can generate a lot of information — submissions, proposals, policies, and more. Keeping track of everything and easily sharing documents with your Marsh team and underwriters can be a challenge.
The Solution: Marsh TEAMSITE
Marsh TEAMSITE is an easy to use collaboration tool, using widely-adopted Microsoft Office and SharePoint technology. Marsh TEAMSITE allows secure sharing of information with team members worldwide, including insurers as appropriate.
- Easy to use: The familiar Microsoft Office interface makes it simple to manage your files and organise document libraries and site pages.
- Two-way file sharing: You and your service team members can upload, download, and edit files, including files of up to 100MB that may be too large to email. You can also access a record of changes and previous drafts. (Note: Marsh TEAMSITE is not a permanent document storage solution, but it does provide collaboration capability for the duration of your transaction or project.)
- Customisable alerts: You can set alerts to notify you when content is updated or new content is added.
- Secure access: Your service team can customise security settings to restrict access as needed, such as granting insurers read-only access to renewal submissions.
- Many useful apps help teams work efficiently online, including:
- Contact lists – quickly reach team members.
- Calendar – manage key milestones.
- Open items – keep team aligned around progress on outstanding tasks and open issues.
- Quick links – access to important information.
- Wiki pages – maintain an insurance manual of servicing procedures.