Political Risk Insurance: Protection of Investments
Political risk is the probability of disruption to the operations of multinational enterprises by political forces or events, whether they occur in host countries or result from changes in the international environment.
This brochure explores how you can protect your business's investments using political risk insurance. It looks at:
- What is political risk and its consequences?
- What Political Risk Insurance (PRI) can offer.
- The risks to different industry sectors.
- How to apply for PRI as a risk mitigant.
- Drivers for PRI cover and key issues for the placement process.
- Case studies and private equity PRI policies.
- An example process cycle for PRI insurance.
- PRI market capacity.
- Marsh’s Political & Structured Credit Risk team.