Global Practice Leader, Workforce Strategies Practice, Marsh Risk Consulting
Joyce Long is the leader of the Global Workforce Strategies Practice of Marsh Risk Consulting. In this role, Joyce oversees new product development, operations and service delivery, product strategy, and development of marketing and communications for a variety of work-related issues including ergonomics, loss control, fleet safety, behavioral safety, and occupational health.
Joyce joined Marsh in 1992 from Corporate Systems Limited where she served as client service manager responsible for the development and delivery of all client products and services in the US and Canada. Joyce’s industry expertise includes risk management information systems, medical cost management, and self-insured, self-administered programs.
Joyce is frequently quoted in industry, trade, and general press on workforce topics and presents at national, regional, and local conferences on key issues and trends.
• BA, marketing management/computer science, William Woods University
• Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
• Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) – in progress
• Licensed Broker in the states of Missouri, Illinois, New Mexico, South Carolina, and North Dakota
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Business Insurance Innovation Award, Global Safety Excellence Assessment, 2011