How and Why More Companies Are Using Captives in Their Risk Management Programs
On June 1, 2016, Marsh Captive Solutions held a one-hour webcast covering how and why comanies are using captives in their risk management programs and highligting key findings from our 2016 Captive Benchmarking Report, “Creating Security in an Uncertain World.”
Hosted by Ellen Charnley, global sales and marketing leader, Marsh Captive Solutions, and Michael Serricchio, a senior vice president in US Captive Advisory, the webcast covered:
- Captive vitals: What you need to know about captives.
- Industry: What types of industries are using captives and how they are using them.
- Global risks: The role captives play in managing today's complex risks.
- Global events: How captives can help protect against risks such as terrorism and political violence.
- Captive spotlight: Specific examples of how companies are using captives to manage an array of risks.
- Regulatory developments: How some of the laws governing captives have changed.
The latest trends regarding captives and where the captives market may be going was also discussed.