Environmental Risk Management for 2016: A Webcast Update
During our first environmental risk webcast of 2016, our panelists provided information you need to manage environmental risk in 2016. They provided an update on the environmental insurance market as a whole and discussed pricing trends for specific coverages, and performance of insurance with regard to environmental claims.
Among the topics covered:
- The state of the environmental insurance market, including critical changes within the industry.
- Specific environmental insurance products such as pollution legal liability, contractors pollution liability, cost cap, and combined programs.
- Non-insurance solutions such as environmental liability buyouts.
- How to manage environmental claims.
Presenters included Marsh Environmental Practice colleagues:
- Chris Smy, managing director and Global Environmental Practice leader.
- Elizabeth C. Bannister, managing director.
- Jim Vetter, managing director.
- Stephen Fraser, managing director and US Claims leader.