Environmental Risk Trends: A Look Forward into 2020
On February 4, 2020 environmental risk and insurance leaders from Marsh, Beazley, and Ironshore held a special panel-based webcast discussion on environmental risk trends that could affect your organization and your clients in 2020.
During this 60-minute program, our experts discussed:
- What should companies be worried about in terms of risk and coverage?
- Emerging environmental risks and contaminants, including PFOA.
- Update on environmental insurance market appetite, pricing and trends.
- New risk transfer solutions for previously uninsurable risks.
- Other salient topics.
The webcast panel discussion was led by Jim Vetter, managing director, Marsh and featured the following experts in the environmental insurance industry:
- Jayne Cunningham: environmental focus group leader, Beazley.
- Toby Smith: president, Ironshore Environmental.
- Kimberly Mann: senior vice president, Marsh Environmental Practice.
- Richard Ashe: senior vice president, Marsh Claims Practice.
To listen to the webcast replay, please click here.