Navigating a World of Elevated Risk: Implications for Cyber Risk Management
COVID-19 has fundamentally reshaped the world, and the cyber threat landscape is no exception. The pandemic has accelerated changes that were already occurring in cybersecurity – most notably, a high level of teleworking and shifting business practices. Businesses must be able to manage the IT and security impact of a largely remote workforce, balancing those changes against a threat landscape that features more frequent and severe cyber-attacks.
In this webcast, cyber experts from Marsh and Oliver Wyman explore how:
- Climate change, political unrest, and a pandemic—among others—have combined with rising cyber-attacks to create a world of elevated risk.
- The increasing use of technology coupled with the pandemic has created more opportunities for exploitation.
- Restructured working patterns and changing business models have dramatically altered the threat landscape.
- Changes to cyber insurance markets, policies, and buying considerations affect businesses.
Featured speakers include:
- Thomas Fuhrman, Managing Director, Marsh
- Paul Mee, Partner and Cyber Lead, Oliver Wyman
- Robert Parisi, Managing Director, Marsh
To learn how Marsh Cyber can help you thrive in an environment of elevated risk, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.