September New Reality of Risk Webcast The Transitioning Market Playbook
Managing Your Insurance Program in an Evolving Marketplace
As commercial insurance market conditions become less favorable for some buyers, join us on Wednesday, September 18, at 2 p.m. (EDT) for Marsh’s The New Reality of Risk® webcast, to learn about strategies you can use to optimize your insurance program.
Our panel will review trends in major insurance lines and discuss:
- How risk managers, CFOs, treasurers, and others responsible for purchasing insurance can prepare for a potentially more difficult underwriting process during upcoming renewals.
- What type of data resonates with underwriters and can help differentiate one organization’s risk from its peers.
- Alternative strategies you should consider in a transitioning market, including retaining more risk or using a captive.
Our panel of experts will include:
- Brian Elowe, Chief Client Officer, US and Canada (moderator).
- Chris Lang, Global Placement Leader, US and Canada.
- Duncan Ellis, US Property and Alternative Risk Transfer Leader.
- Edel McIntyre, Corporate Segment Leader, New York.
- Meredith Schnur, US Cyber Brokerage Leader.