Managing the Risks Associated With Catastrophic Events in the Sports Industry
The increase in violence worldwide has brought increased attention to the effects catastrophic incidents can have on an organization. The “Managing the Risks Associated With Catastrophic Events in the Sports Industry" webcast covered:
- Prevention and management of catastrophic events.
- Best practices and proven strategies for post-event response.
- SAFETY Act certification requirements and process.
The webcast panel featured Marsh industry and SAFETY Act experts:
- Renata Elias, vice president, Marsh Risk Consulting, Reputational Risk and Crisis Management.
- Scot Ferrell, managing director, Marsh Risk Consulting, West Zone.
- Colin Daigle, global sales leader, Marsh Risk Consulting, Financial Advisory Services.
- Raymond Biagini, Partner, Covington & Burling LLP.