Marsh Insights: Captives, Spring 2015
Our quarterly captives newsletter provides updates on how companies are using captives to establish more control over their risk management programs and associated costs. The spring 2015 issue covers:
- How captives are being used to better manage defined benefit pension financing.
- The role of analytics in establishing and managing captives.
- Impact of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2015 on captives.
- How the US Tax Court ruling in Securitas Holdings v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service will benefit captive owners.
- An update on Solvency II implementation.
- How the retail, wholesale, food and beverage industry is using captives to fund retained risk, improve cash flow, and reduce costs.
- Domicile changes and updates from Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Dublin, Luxembourg, Malta, and Ohio.
- Changes within Marsh’s Global Captive Solutions business.
- Upcoming conferences and events.
Read or download Marsh Insights: Captives, Spring 2015 for the latest changes affecting captives and for details on how organizations are benefitting from captives.