Pulled from the Headlines: Reputational Risk Management and Insurance
On May 8, Marsh held a complimentary, one hour webcast on reputational risk, and how companies can anticipate, mitigate and ultimately respond to potential crises that could damage their reputation - and their bottom line. The panel, including several leading experts, discussed the numerous risks facing a company’s brand, and what organizations need to know what immediate steps to take to address potential exposures.
- How strategic planning and appropriate crisis management can lessen the likelihood and impact of adverse events.
- How insurance can cover the costs of responding to reputational crises as well as potential financial damages.
- How crisis and brand management can help companies recover from a reputational crisis.
The panel was moderated by Machua Millett, Esq., Marsh FINPRO’s chief innovation officer, and included:
- Dr. Nir Kossovsky, chief executive officer, Steel City Re.
- Chandra Seymour, strategic risk consultant, Marsh Risk Consulting.
- Thomas A. Campbell, partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP.
- Richard James, business developer, special enterprise risk, Munich Re.
- Jeanmarie Giordano, global head of professional Llability, AIG.