Restaurant Industry Loss Cost Trends Webcast: How Do You Compare?
On June 27th 2018, Marsh’s Restaurant Industry Segment hosted a complimentary, one-hour webcast, "Restaurant Industry Loss Cost Trends: How Do You Compare?"
Our panel of analytics, workforce, and claims experts discussed the loss trends identified in our recently released “2017 Restaurant Loss Cost Trends” report and explained what they could mean for your business.
- Emerging trends found in restaurant industry workers’ compensation and general liability loss data.
- How to identify and manage the potential risks and liabilities facing your organization.
- The practical implications of the data and best practices to be implemented.
- Mac Nadel, Marsh Retail/Wholesale, Food & Beverage Industry Leader.
- Lynn MacGill, Marsh Risk Consulting, senior vice president, RiskIQ.
- Cindy Smail, Marsh Risk Consulting, vice president, Workforce Strategies.
- Joe Griswold, Marsh Risk Consulting, senior vice president, Claims Consulting.
For more information or to learn more about managing food safety risks contact your Marsh representative or visit our Farm to Fork page.