Risk Management 101 Webcast Series: Basics of Financial & Professional
Risk management — identifying, managing, and monitoring exposures — requires discipline, organization, tools, and strategy. Marsh’s Risk Management 101 webcast series is designed to help you understand the major components of risk management, including factors that drive insurance pricing, how to develop an optimal risk profile, and how to identify emerging risks.
During the one-hour webcast, our team of experts discussed:
- What is and isn't covered under a directors and officers liability insurance policy.
- How the use of social media in recruitment and hiring can lead to employment practices liability.
- Strategies to protect your business from cyber risk.
- Andrea Lieberman, managing director, US FINPRO Practice
- Adam Maybury, senior vice president, US FINPRO Practice.
- Dan Lindell, vice president, US FINPRO Practice.
- Ann Longmore, managing director, US FINPRO Practice, served as moderator.