Risk Management 101 Webcast Series: Basics of Property
Risk management is a crucial part of every organization’s business practices. As risks are constantly evolving — and emerging — risk management has become more art than science. Identifying, managing, and monitoring risk requires discipline, organization, tools, and strategy. During the one-hour webcast, our team of experts discussed:
- Major components of a comprehensive property insurance policy.
- Exposures typically not covered under property insurance policies.
- The four keys to getting a good deal on property insurance.
- Information that is essential to provide property insurance underwriters.
- What to cover during a property insurance renewal strategy meeting.
- Amy Dapot, managing director, US Property Practice leader.
- Bill Way, senior vice president, US Property Practice.
- David Wert, senior vice president, US Property Practice.
- Brian Elowe, managing director, Marsh Global Risk Management, served as moderator.