US Education Insurance Market Update 2016
Our webcast panel provided a look ahead at what to expect throughout 2016 in the education sector.
- A review of the 2015 property, casualty, and professional liability market conditions for higher education, primary, and secondary schools.
- An update on the relative strengths and weaknesses of insurers.
- A look ahead at what to expect throughout 2016 in the education sector.
The panel included:
- Jean Demchak, managing director, leader, Marsh’s Education and Public Entity practices.
- Paul Sherbine, managing director, Marsh’s Market Information Group.
- Mark Turkalo, senior vice president, Marsh’s National Education placement leader.
- David Letzelter, senior vice president, Marsh’s US Property Practice.