US Education Insurance Market Update 2017
On March 23, 2017, Marsh held a complimentary, one-hour webcast on the state of the education insurance market. The webcast panel provided an overview of factors affecting property and casualty insurance pricing as well as insights into what to expect throughout 2017.
- The 2016 property, casualty, and professional liability market conditions for higher education and primary/secondary schools.
- Relative strengths and weaknesses of insurers.
- Legislative efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
The panel included:
- Jean Demchak, managing director, leader, Marsh’s Education and Public Entity practices.
- Paul Sherbine, managing director, Marsh’s Market Information Group.
- Mark Turkalo, senior vice president, Marsh’s National Education placement leader.
- TJ Campisi, vice president, Marsh's Global Property Practice.
- Ken Simek, partner, Mercer.