Webcast: Navigating the Risks & Rewards of Evolution in the Automotive Industry
On September 12, 2018 Marsh’s US Manufacturing & Automotive Industry hosted a webcast, Navigating the Risks & Rewards of Evolution in the Automotive Industry. The panel included experts from Marsh and featured guest speaker− David Kennedy, CEO of TrustedSec, an information securities consulting firm who discussed emerging trends in the automotive industry and the implications for businesses and the insurance industry.
- David Kennedy, CEO,TrustedSec.
- David Carlson, Marsh US Manufacturing & Automotive Industry Leader.
- Jose Heftye, Managing Director, Marsh Risk & Insurance Services
Topics Covered Include:
- Mobility/Subscription car services and the impact on the automotive industry & Marsh solutions.
- Innovation and development to help manufacturers secure both IT and manufacturing assets throughout their life cycle.
- Autonomous vehicle impact on the automotive and insurance industry.
- Manufacturing 4.0 and the need to embrace technology to grow business.