Workers’ Compensation: Past Performance, Future Trends
While 2020 was a year most would like to forget, workers’ compensation coverage continued to perform favorably. Will the trend continue throughout 2021?
Please join us on April 14 at 2 p.m. EDT for Workers’ Compensation: Past Performance, Future Trends. Our panelists will provide a review of the workers’ compensation market’s recent past performance and will delve into what the future portends. Discussion will include:
- Pre-2020 workers’ compensation experience and trends.
- Workers’ compensation in 2020.
- Current state of the market.
- Actuarial look into the future.
- Other trends for 2021 and beyond.
- Dan Aronson, US Casualty Practice Leader, Marsh
- Scott Lefkowitz, Partner, Oliver Wyman Actuarial
- Larry Pearlman, Workforce Strategies Practice, Marsh Advisory
- Dennis Tierney, National Director of Workers’ Compensation Claims, Marsh
- Christine Williams, US Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence, Marsh