Marsh Cyber Echo
After several high-profile cyber losses, insurance underwriters have become more selective and are even reducing the amount of capital they are willing to deploy on certain cyber-risks — especially those involving health care and payment card data. Marsh’s Cyber ECHO provides access to additional insurance capacity that can be deployed efficiently on favorable terms and conditions — bringing more stability to the volatile market for excess cover.
Who It’s For
- Marsh clients exclusively — public and private companies that purchase (or would like to purchase) more than US$5 million (or equivalent other coverage) of cyber cover per year.
- Companies of all sizes and industries.
What You Get
- Up to US$50 million (or equivalent other currency) in limits, excess of an underlying cyber cover.
- Consistency of terms and conditions with the primary cyber policy.
- Pre-priced options to reinstate the ECHO excess limit after insurers are notified of a cyber event during the policy period.
- Innovative structure designed to avoid issues that could complicate or delay insureds from recovering on a loss under a more traditional excess policy structure.
- The financial strength of Lloyd’s syndicates.