Construction Project Scheduling
Marsh can help contractors avoid delays with our Critical Path Methodology (CPM) schedule advisory services. By identifying delays early and assessing critical schedule revisions and updates, we can help you to keep your projects on track.
Engaging a third party in project scheduling can facilitate and support communication between owners and contractors, which often includes discussions to address and resolve schedule performance obligations stipulated in the construction contract.
Marsh's schedule advisory services contribute to our clients' proactive dispute avoidance practices. Early engagement and monitoring can facilitate effective recovery scheduling, dispute resolution, and litigation support when an event such as a structure collapse, contractor default, or dispute occurs.
Our proven approach to scheduling in all phases of a project can help to ensure that the:
- Schedule complies with contract requirements.
- Complete scope of work is properly defined.
- Level of detail is sufficient for proper planning.
- CPM logic is accurate and complete.
- Critical and near critical paths are reviewed and evaluated.