Marsh & McLennan Companies provides risk-based, analytical and transactional support in the development and implementation of projects for infrastructure clients worldwide.
Differentiated Infrastructure Services
- Risk advisory and insurance transactional services.
- Commercial/market, operations, capital planning organisation.
- Economics and regulation.
- Human capital.
- Investment analysis.
Infrastructure Sector Focus
Deep industry experience and robust analytics enabling prgamatic solutions
- Transportation: airports, ports/terminals, roads, bridges, tunnels, freight and passenger rail, dry bulk and tanker logistics and markets.
- Energy: oil and gas – upstream, downstream, transportation and storage; metals/mining; extraction industries logistics (e.g. mine to port).
- Utilities: natural gas, electricity, water.
- Telecommunications: broadcasting and/or wireless towers, satellites.
- Power generation: carbon-based, nuclear and renewables, fossil fuel markets.
- Social infrastructure: hospitals, schools, accommodation.
Bankable Business Case Development tailored to Specific Transactions
Proven global experience in supporting bankable, implementable projects
Find out how our global infrastructure services can help you.