Our webcast features Marsh experts discussing important issues affecting the Canadian agriculture industry in 2020. Attendees will learn key takeaways to navigate these risks.
This webcast covers:
- Current market conditions
- Agriculture captive overview
- Successful agricultural companies in the new normal:
- Cost containment measures
- Liquidity management
- Resiliency planning
- David Mew, Managing Director, Marsh Canada
- Mark Aiello, Managing Director, Marsh Canada
- Trevor Mapplebeck, National Client Advisory Services Leader, Marsh Canada
- Lisa Bartko, Managing Director, Agriculture, Marsh Canada
- Tyler Maclaren, Eastern Zone Agriculture Segment Leader, Vice President, Marsh Canada
Please note that this webcast is offered in English only.